We are excited to welcome you to Revival! There is no higher priority to our entire Revival Family than the safety of our guests and employees.
We want to take a moment and inform you of the operational guidelines we have implemented to ensure your health and safety during your upcoming visit. Our guidelines strictly follow the recommendations and standards set forth by state and local governments.
Should you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us directly at 843.414.2335 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Per a City of Charleston ordinance – all guests are required to wear face masks unless actively eating or drinking.
- Dining tables will be positioned 6 ft. apart and groups will be limited to 8 people or less.
- Outdoor and Indoor seating available.
- All tables and chairs sanitized after each seating.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served to seated patrons in the dining area only.
- All menus will be disposable and discarded after use.
- Drinkware and cutlery will be thoroughly sanitized and stored. Cutlery will be rolled in disposable napkins and secured with a paper band to prevent unintended contamination.
- Takeout menu items will be available at all food and beverage outlets.
- All food & beverage staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival, and be required to wear face masks and gloves. Gloves will be changed after each interaction with a patron or handling of shared items.