We are excited to welcome you to Revival! There is no higher priority to our entire Revival Family than the safety of our guests and employees.
We want to take a moment and inform you of the operational guidelines we have implemented to ensure your health and safety during your upcoming visit. Our guidelines strictly follow the recommendations and standards set forth by state and local governments.
Should you have any questions or concerns we encourage you to contact us directly at 843.414.2335 or by email at email@example.com.
- Per a City of Charleston ordinance – all guests are required to wear face masks unless actively eating or drinking.
- Outdoor and Indoor seating available.
- All tables and chairs sanitized after each seating.
- All menus will be disposable and discarded after use.
- Drinkware and cutlery will be thoroughly sanitized and stored.
- Takeout menu items will be available at all food and beverage outlets.
- All food & beverage staff will be required to wear face masks.